Monday, March 22, 2004

Just a couple of directed comments to various friends of mine (most of whom likely don't even know that I still update), and yes, dear readers, I swear that I shall eventually add some links to this so you can figure out who it is that I am talking to, perhaps, 'till then I suggest Jiaz's blog as a nexus to figure out who exactly it is that I'm speaking to.

First order of business; Jefe, it's Nathan and I. That said, I'm now aware that I misspelled 'cause' at the start of the previous post, and also that technically the end of the previous paragraph here ends in a preposition, which'd be another of those grammatical no-no's. Then, mmm...resisting the power of burning, Jiaz, you sense the powers of Project Chibi at work?

Third, Ting, aren't you worried that the athletes have had the reciprocation of your thoughts. I mean, if my roommate is anything to judge by, those who build muscles primary have little actual food on hand, especially meat. Just beware. And that said, you might want to check your coding on your later links, they seem to have http:// repeated a few extra times.