Friday, April 16, 2004

This won't be the full blown post that I had intended, not that many of you readers really want to hear Colin on a strategy RPG tangent anyways, those games are so crappy, or so I'm told, I'm still a fan, but as I said, that's totally not the intent of this one here.

Anyways, looking and listening around has shown me that just about everyone got a piece of the wonderful e^(theta * i) + i sin theta so I say that everyone should mark their calendars for April 15, birthday of the good man Euler himself (that's pronounced Oiler btw, I case I haven't gotten a good chance to yell at you recently about it and you've forgotten). Notably it is also the anniversary of the Sinking of the Titanic and the death of Abraham Lincoln, but I say that we shouldn't allow such things to interefere with the great glory of a Mathematician.

Just think, I'm in college, I've got well more than a great excuse to get drunk, but I'm not. Damn Inhibitions, underagedness, Java homework, oh, and rationality, like anyone could imagine me drunk anyways. It's never going to happen, I've got enough troubles walking as is.