Wednesday, January 12, 2005

(Misc) Uhh...yeah....riiiiight, sure.

So, my one source of knowledge of the outside world, Google News (and no, I'm not conspiratorizing something by posting about Google on a Google owned Internet Shoutbox linked to a Google email address) tells me that Apple is doing very well curtesy of the I Pod and considering the number of said device that I've seen around campus, I can see why.

However, on another note, Google also has a newspot about J-Lo and Ben breaking up, the featured picture for this of course being Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider movie, a media production I have so little faith in I still can't recall the actress's name.

I realize that (Misc) has been the tag of most of my recent posts, but that's pretty much what I'm about when it comes to blogging. I've buried my Rants for now, I'd rather landslide the past than keeping it topside and angry, it is all stuff that I'm past anyways. School topics will be the next to surface with the revivication of Tech. Those and WoW stuff at least.