Sunday, June 19, 2005

Blitz news

Asgard's being Reformatted, he's needed it for awhile. I look to it as an adventure, since I intentionally elected not to save any of my bookmarks, the grand search will be on to resurrect what I have put behind me, especially the array of webcomics. I think I'll switch over to a David-paradigm system for them, but more on that later.

X-Box is still the least reliable system on the console market. Microsoft truly are pros at the having things lock up on my, grats guys, grats (not!). But more on that later as well.

Finished reading Real Life's first book. I'm not an especially large Real Life fan, but I do like comic commentary, nice to see the thought that goes into things. Partially Clips does a really nice job with commentary.

Woo. 9 days until Atelier Iris which I think I've convinced myself to buy despite what I think might be a very contrived merging of systems. And one month to Makai Kingdom, I don't think I can bring myself to not call it Phantom Kingdom though. Well, hopefully those two will tide me long enough for a game with real graphics (I love NIS's art, simplicity and all, but the point stands) to come about (Read, I need KH2 to come out, that's the goal).

Only Jiaz would really even come to understand this, but a mere 11 days until Erementar Gerad is released in Japan...frightening.

More later, sleep now.