Friday, May 02, 2008

Quick admission of guilt

Yes, I'm at work, but we're in this pseudo-complete stage of a process roll-out that means I'm done with all I can do, but there's still persistent issues outside of my control that prevent my from doing the next stage of things since there will be no concrete requirements till everything we have now is completed.

Animeside I'm watching just about everything that's not either really serious or really fanservice this season, at least so far, but that's not where we're going here.

Nor am I posting a cycle analysis of Shadowmoor, though I did that as well. Went 2-2 after a early lead at the pre-release, but had none of the dual color ultra enchants and no duos, which was pretty uncool. (At least I had the Red/Green Liege with 2 x Red/Green anti-blue and a Giant Hunting).

Still never beat that last Advance Wars mission, though these days it's mostly Brawl, Mario Kart, WoW, Grand Chase, Hellgate, and Puzzle Quest in some mix.

Anyways, I was watching a series (Library War specifically, since I can anonymatize the rest of this information enough to negate the incrimination anyway) yesterday and found myself stumbling over a characters resemblance to another's. Specifically the Information Library Officer (roommate of the protagonist) resemblance to a character that I could only vaguely place. About 15 minutes after I finished it struck me, and it was a character from a H-Doujin. Just had to relate it for the amusement of it.