Friday, July 09, 2004

Hmm...one might very well wonder why I'm around blogging at 2am when I have work in less than 7 hours, but the answer to that lies in wondering why Lunar had to release a second version of their Torrent, I won't where the flaw lies in the first, and curiosity killed the cat and whatnot.

The CRV is fun, even some nice oh-shit handles for the passengers, just something to point out considering that the old van didn't have them and there was much discussion of this in the past. I've got to admit though, it's a bit odd having the lock/unlock directions for the rear hatch be the reverse of the rest of the doors, but I'm not one to question engineers anymore, it doesn't get you anywhere. The only serious annoyance with my precious (mostly in the costly sense here) vehicle is that the CD player, when a song ends and it moves on to another, doesn't inform you of it. It just dilligantly displays the time, while the CD moves on, and if you're on random, with a CD like They Might be Giants or Dave Matthews (note, specifically chosen for having a good 10-20 5-75 second songs) you'll end up having no clue where you are at on the CD. Fortunately, I buy CD's where there's only 1 or 2 songs I don't really like, so it's alright.

Well, GSpot give the Torrents results a clear prognosis, perhaps I'll never know.

Wow, I get the greatest stories giving blood, perhaps I should answer the questions normally. Anyways, as goes, when I was asked if I had, since 1980, given money or drugs to someone in exchange for sex, I replied that I was far too broke for such a venture, which I had indicated earlier when I got my donor card out by inverting my lovely duct tape wallet and having nothing fall out. Either way, I got a parable from my nurse about a story she got from a teacher in medical school about a boy whose friends. Actually, hold up, This is a warning, the following isn't exactly what one would consider to be a pleasant mental image, you have been warned . Anyways, about a boy whose friends got him a hooker for his 18th birthday. Not very long story short, she bit him, he got gangrene 'there' and they had to amputate an area which my nurse indicated with self-directed gestures, but I'll say was roughly, everything between his hips. Yeah perhaps I'll answer the questions more simple yes/no from now on, save myself the increased bile levels.

Oh, and D'Oraz, they changed the out of country prohibition time from 1980 up to 1996, interesting, no?