Sunday, May 22, 2005

Extra notes

A few random tidbits of things to toss out, there are more to be said than I'm saying, but at 1:30, after being up the better part of 17 hours, I'm not really running at full speed.

Watched episode 2 of Samurai Champloo on Adult Swim. Dub isn't terrible, Fu's a pretty common voice among America's far less extensive VA pool of talent.

NIS will be releasing Atelier (Alchemy-themed RPG, 6th in a series, 1st US release (I think)) come the end of June and Phantom Kingdom (or Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome if you want to get technical (good lord, why does the main character appear to turn into a book?)) sometime in mid July.

For those who were wondering who specifically I meant by most everyone still seems to be at Tech, I've so far encountered Gena, Tim, Alex, Jiaz*, Kyle*, Christen*, Jason, Nathan, Clara, Victoria, and Sean*. Anyone marked with the * means I've seen their vehicle as well as them, though admittedly I don't know half of the un-*'d people's vehicles anyways.

Well, that's all I've got, I'm of to bed.