Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Collected Musings

...and/or miseries. There's an odd equivalence at some points in time. I really need a steel spike for my back, my posture is so ridiculous atrocious. But unfortunately reversing 15+ years of bad habits isn't a minor endeavor.

Currently a slated August (End of Summer, bleh) release date for Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories. Not exactly the best title ever, but they probably could've mangled it worse I imagine.

"It is easier to stab someone in the back than it is to look them in the eyes.
Society is built upon this principle and it is universal to those who rule..." Great quote, wish I could recall the source of it.

Gatech would have me believe that I've forgotten my password for Email etcetera, which I find difficult to believe, given that I used them in a cyclic pattern (albiet a bit mutilated by the 3-segment Active Directory changes), and none of them work, though I did manage to get into email just a few days ago. It's not a significant deal as I route everything to the gmail, but I like to send school-related emails out from that address just for appearances.

I swear, if I hear Shakira's new song on the radio again there will be a fair deal of violence. Well, probably not, given that the odds of it occuring are pretty massive given circumstances and I don't have a good way to commit violence and get away with it.