Thursday, May 18, 2006

Desperation for something to do

... is a pretty powerful impetus, actually. Though I guess it's not exactly shocking that large scale inaction is a strong drive for action.

I keep telling myself that perhaps I should pick up Atelier, both games, but I figure it's only fair that I require myself to pick up the pieces of my life first. That and it's not like I don't have enough things that still require me to beat them. Plus, having played Guitar Hero, I think I want to pick that up, though it did seem to have a relatively short tracklist (25?), but then again, that's stacked up against the full Stepmania, 9 long DDR version lists worth of songs plus two lists of customs, so I have a bit of a bias. Heart Full of Black is probably worth it though. I think I'll just wait for the sequel though, see what that brings to the field.

I refuse to concede defeat by boredom, though the point is sorta approaching. I've still got large-scale comics to read without even delving into either of the comic fallback approaches: sprite comics and searching out comics I know to be dead and therefore nearly impossible to find. I do need to hijack the radio for Dave FM though, seriously.