Thursday, December 12, 2002

I never thought I'd catch myself saying it. But after an extra hour of work past closing time combined with the injuries netted wrapping, packing, and moving all the holiday gifts of complete strangers I found myself uttering "I hate CHRISTMAS. It was a new level in bad for me, but that's okay, cause I know I don't mean it, at least I won't when the 25th does finally make its way around, though I still don't know what is worth getting. I need to find a good video game reviewer, too much out there and I know none of it. I have a Blockbuster Card, but it expired 2 years ago. As a random note on that, it says the expiration is not valid in California, so if anyone in California can say why, I wouldn't be opposed to sending it cross-country for you to use, still about nine dollars and some cents.