Monday, December 16, 2002

Oh well, another wasted Sunday. Well, pretty much wasted. I did gain quite a bit of proficiency at Flash Flash Revolution despite the terrible processing power of my Athlon. If you've not yet fallen under its sway, the address is www.xqsite.com (a pun for which I give Flash Flash Revolution's creator props; if you don't get it, your loss). Some of those dance mixes are very fun and Aeris is fun to look at (though lasting long enough to enjoy the picture is the difficult part). I had more to this little promotional that wasn't a promotion, but that was before Blogger and my internet decided to derail that little train of thought. Ohh, Classical Flash Flash Revolution, too bad my Athlon can't even register the arrows. Oh well, new computer when I graduate at least.