Monday, December 02, 2002

Start Rant:

Mr. Palmer has again managed to irk me. Rise my ire as the case may be. I tend to dismiss most of my distaste for this man as typical for First period with a person with too much energy, but twice he has crossed even that line. The first was when he didn't go to Northview's first orchestra concert (Now under the direction of Mr. Aucoin), which he didn't even inform the class was taking place, because "he didn't want to take away from Mr. Aucoin's glory." I say to this, WTF?!?!?!!?!?!?, all you contributed was a Senior violist, and 5 former Freshmen, who had no more talent after having you than before. The second one was a strike on Dr. Holbrook, and his being disorganized. Well, I won't go into details, but suffice to say that Palmer isn't exactly neat either. The man never has anything in the right place ever. Without Elizabeth, Emory, and Sofia, he'd be doomed. Oh well, End rant.