Saturday, January 18, 2003

Gaming related statement: Wow, Diablo II has changed a lot without my notice and the one thing that I did try to find out they never announced (at least now I know why I wasn't able to get on East last night). The changes at a glance:
1) Crushing Blow now affects everyone, though tons less than before (it's down to 25% naturally and 10% vs champions and PvP).
2) Deadly Strike and Critical Strike no longer stack for 4x damage, there is just a slight increase of the chances for the 2x.

In other D2 news, I crafted a war pike yesterday out of boredom (started as a war pike of performance), it ended up a mere 40% enhanced damage, but its 6/8 dual steal and 6% enhanced defense (cause we all know how important that tiny def change is to a barb (since only a barb or an unwise amazon would every come close to the reqs for it).