Monday, January 06, 2003

Sorry about the long empty interval and the lack of the New Years post, I went off on the Eve of 2003 and forgot to call home, so I got banned from the computer. I had a pretty self-aimed rant but I figured that'd create far too much sympathy so I nixed it.

Lesson of Today is Budget's Rule for Moving #32: Don't pack the cat and dog in the same box.

Our maniac party in Tales of Destiny II made it to Celestia. They have lots more technology. I was finally given the card game minigame, its like a demented form of Uno. Everything in that game leads to a minigame.

Today's Reason why Anime is better than real life: Anime Pets are really cool, enough said.

During my forced CPU hiatus I watched some old movies that I'd been meaning to watch for a long time. Namely, the Sting (cool), American Graffiti (I'd seen it before, just didn't remember doing so), and something else that obviously wasn't good enough to stay in my memory. The basic end of that tale is that I haven't seen an Asian in this entire time, not counting cartoons.