Saturday, January 18, 2003

Having fun at work stories. (No, seriously, its not about some maniac on the road this time.)

1) Yesterday, I was using the vacuum at 4342 (the quote, "New Store") and apparently the combination of the vacuum's engine frequency and the physical design of the paper shredder made for some very powerful audio feedback. It's actually rather frightening to be able to get such a screech out of a vaccum.

2) Today, I did the stamping of mail for Northbridge Dental. I don't usually read the address of every letter, in fact I didn't this time either, but two names caught my eye. The first name, and the first letter, was addressed to Edmund's father, the second was for a Laura Marcy of Cumming, GA. On top of that, the one time I left the store (ie: to go get mail from 4342) she was 2 cars ahead of me, I think. Creepy.