Saturday, May 22, 2004

dont forget about this :P

Alright, Cindy originally left me a draft here to remind me to post, and although blogger tells me that authorship will be mine, don't be suprised if it gets credited to Cindy (go go ghostwriting!). Anyways, on the penultimate day before Cindy's departure she and I took on my brother and his girlfriend Kaitlin in a DOA3 tag-team battle challenge. I guess I could've spiced up the font for that statement, but not really my style. Anyways, we ended after 23 rounds with the score 16-7 in Cindy and my favor, however the past 5 had been won by our opponents after Kaitlin discovered the art of the button smash. It was certainly an interesting event, mainly because Cindy and Kaitlin would both occasionally touch the swap button while fighting and throw their partner into battle unprepaired (and often in the lower range of life), but that's how it is usually.

End the reminder of Cindy.

That said, I just had a scary scary thought. Code Lyoko, aka the big headed kid French anime(for lack of a better word), has always been an atrocity in my mind, however, I just reevalutated the idea of a French show, and I've decided that if I could get the show in French, I would enjoy it.