Monday, December 04, 2006

Emphasis on Quasi



It kinds occurs to me that I could've just directly uploaded these thing from my computer, but given that this was meant as a worktime diversion (which I no longer need, in recoignition of the pressures of the Holiday Rush) this method suits my purposes.

Asuna is <3. Negima?! is absoutely wonderful, as are the seasonal OVAs that I don't actually have my hands on yet (despite what the hicks assaulting Jiaz's blog via comments might say). I have at least another one of her, with her sword, in the picture trove that I'll get to someday. Negima art isn't too frequent, but at least I don't have to sort through tons of tag-content filtered pages like I do with Bleach (What's that, a Harem series without tons of H-art attached, unthinkable).

Asuna's long hair is totally victory though. Not really a Casual Tag, and the lack of a substancial top removes the chance at a Midriff Tag (another of my favorites, alongside Choker). The perennial hunger, plus the Cosplay card, aren't really my favorites, but the bells are fun, as is the sleeping. Pretty, but not wallpaper worthy.