Saturday, December 16, 2006

I totally changed this title



Playing with a few layout options related to pictures still, and although this one has so very little to do with Christmas I figured I'd exhaust the supply of Holiday themed pictures I'd included in the first upload (Which does imply that there is another collection of pictures beyond the original 317 forming, and that it has some more holiday pictures).

Ooooh, the new Google-Blogger hybrid Bloggers system is pretty nifty, and when I throw in an image it keeps it there while I'm posting instead of a hunk of WYSIWYG HTML Meta-garbage.

I won't be playing with my labels section quite yet, and I don't think this image ties to what I want to say about anime. I'm no authority on the system, I certainly don't and won't manage a blog devoted just to the topic, but still I do have an attachement to both Webcomics and Anime.

Either way, plenty to get done.