Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hook Line and Sinker for myself as well.

...just to play off the Penny Arcade title in a similar venue.

I wonder if abject tedium combined with a strong dislike for customers can be considered a job hazard. Sorta a bi-polar mix anyways. Sidenote: I'm a little rusty on the topic, but is a singular pole necessarily possible under regular circumstances, like a peak of X subsiding to neutrality without an opposing (-)X. Just doesn't seem feasable but the idea of bi-polar wouldn't be there if there weren't a reason.

"Just Deserts" -- Learn something new every day eh. I really did think it referred to desserts as a epithet, and not some definition of desert (emphasis second syllable) that's rarely used.

Heh, I remember why I liked Striptease as a comic, and it has so little to do with the sex -- despite what prior posts on other topics might conjure.

Purchased Burning Crusade at long last. Halfway through 60 thanks in good part to Nefarian's Head. Friendly with Honor Hold, almost to 310 Herb (which is the magic number for Dreaming Glory if you've got Judgement Gauntlets of Herbalism +5, sacreligious as that may seem).

Update, 61 and 3/4ths after burning through my rested exp playing in the Citadel (Ramparts and Furnace, and I got my spiffy gloves I had in beta too). The minor changes to quests are disconcerting just because they aren't specifically what I expected, but no matter -- still totally doable if you bother to read the quest text. Advanced to 375 First Aid, 320 Cooking, and 320 Herb, going to use Transmute Heart of Fire to Elemental Fire to level Alchemy before I start wasting herbs on it.