Monday, January 22, 2007

"Sadly, no trace of them was ever found"

Yeah. Beat Neverwinter Nights 2. Can't say I'm impressed at all by the ending, though the last fight, and the fact that your influence on your allies played a role was pretty cool. As with all D&D-centric games, the Paladin got sex. Somehow the fact that it's become a running trend for the man of virtue to get laid seems a bit on the far side of wrong.

GameFAQs is running a Video Game Quote Contest, so I get 10 submissions, I'll be pondering this for quite awhile. CJC posted up http://zanyvgquotes.com/ which is just...I mean, at least I'm not bored at work anymore although the site isn't really all that good...at all. As for what I'd like to submit, I'll have to dredge up all the good RPG text-dumps. Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 (Why can't I remember Sarevok's opening speech, or Irenicus' for that matter), Lunar 1 and 2, Final Fantasies, etc. Plus Metal Gears and that vein. And then there's the Starcraft/Warcraft quotes, grr. So many good ones and so few easily recalled. At least my submissions should be meme free, but more pondering on that later.

Bogged myself down with non-blogging activities and work today, so short post.

Allow me distract you with sex:

Wapsi Square
Sinfest

And I'm not even going to mask those links, not time-value effective. And with Geass not out, I'm not feeling generous.

Edit: Okay, so I lied because the links didn't linkify themselves. And removed most of them because they were primed and wouldn't even last the week, no big loss.