Saturday, August 02, 2003

August, the day is fast approaching. I really need to Email my roommate (cause I'm sure as hell not making a call up to Virginia unless I mug Dimitri for his cell phone). Apparently, and no this did not come as a suprise, FYE @ Northpoint carries DJ Sammy in the dance section. Perhaps I should get the cd with Heaven and the Heaven (Candlelight mix). That's what you have to love about trace, everything is some sort of mix at some point in time, it's a nice touch.

Shopping around is tiresome but frightening.
*Jason Mraz's Cd, upon release, 8.95 @ Best Buy. Currently 18.95 @ FYE Northpoint (and that's part of the back to school sale)

*Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance- $15/$20 (Gamecube/PS2 or X-Box) @ Value City. $20 PS2 @ Best Buy. $26.20 preowned at EB.

Just gives you an idea of why I'm preferring to shop online. That being said. There are alot of tasty games out right now that I ought to rent to see if they're worth buying. And, of course, I do just need to flatout buy Arc the Lad for PS2, that is simply great looking. Ikaruga for Gamecube and Endless Saga for PS2 need a closer look before I make the move though.

Sad day, I bought more irregular dice today (ie, non-standard dice, ie D&D dice). David said I needed some cause he was tiring of me taking my dice away from him (imagine that), so I did. Got a really nice twenty-sided though, it's a foresty/hunter colored and takes to light really well.

Saw Whitney working at Best Buy, among the 12,000 other people they had working, and say Dina at Sams Club while I was picking up dinner (hamburgers) and batteries. Didn't say hi to either of them, both were rather busy at the time I saw them.