Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Well, I'm so glad I have these days off to do nothing (I wish). Anyways, today my mother tried awakening me before 8:00 AM (thankfully not with a pillow to the face this time) so I did eventually get up (closer to 8:50 though) and went outside to help add lime to the lawn (my part mostly consisted of opening and dumping the bags). I finished that and then I went inside for a quick 5 minutes of Animal Crossing (See the Aurora mention on SHUMB...OD) and then left for my paternal grandparent's house in Dunwoody where I edged, blew the driveway, and changed two lightbulbs. That was supposed to be the whole of the trip, but my mother's parents called before we managed to get out of the house so we were thus required to go visit them. So I got two more boxes to move stuff in, and two tomatoes (or tomatos for those with odd mentalities in the audience). Then we set off for Micro Center, which is a really nice place, where I picked up some memory for Asgard and 17" flatscreen. They did have a rather nice selection of computer games (though I didn't actually browse any) and a rather crappy selection of video games. However, they did have DJ Sammy's Heaven CD for $15.99 (No, I still haven't bought it). Then I went to CD Warehouse, which has an odd selection of CD's. They, unsuprisingly, did not have Rhapsody, and did not have Tesla, which both suprised and annoyed me because I've been wanting to pickup a one of their CD's. They also didn't have DJ Sammy (or many other Dance CD's that I'd heard of for that matter, though there was one group which suspiciously listed BPMs as well as song lengths for each of their tracks. CD Warehouse also lacked Liquid Tension Experiment and Eternity X (though neither of those suprised me either). I did, however, pick up a used Eiffel 65 - Euro Pop for $6.99 and Sarina Paris' CD for $7.99