Thursday, October 05, 2006

Post 415

Okay, so I couldn't think of anything exceptionally creative, nothing shocking there.

I stumbled upon The Daily WTF today. It's pretty much the nerd version Overheard in the Office, expanded into full stories of events or code snippets, rather than just indivdual quotes. Alternatively you could consider it long-format Bash.org with maturity, since that jumps to the core of the nerdy spectrum for all intents and purposes. I was actually looking for remnants of the ill-famed Dysfunctional Family Circus when I came across this, but it's certain worth it, the archives should provide a fair bit of amusement before I have to find something else, and it's already on my list of sites to check daily. Why? This alone was enough to seal the deal. I've been laughing for probably 5 whole minutes about the Cell Phone error. That said, the fact that I'm versed enough in SQL and Java for this to be amusing is really really wrong...

Aparently damage cap in Makai Kingdom lands somewhere just short of 7 mil, 6.7 something iirc. Disgaea 2's is in the vicinity of 2.6 bil, or so I'm told, haven't called Sony, been busy earlier in the week at work. Today is dead though.

Despite that, I think WTF is gonna eat the rest of today, so we'll call it a short Post 415.