Monday, October 23, 2006

"So, this Neo-Kyon moves into a town where all the girls are Neo-Mikuru..."

Sorry, totally an amusing quote. And no, still don't plan to watch Kanon, we'll see how long it takes before most of the Anime Blogs drop it to, it just doesn't seem to have the kick everyone wants. ./pity the Sad Girls in Snow.

I'd wanted to do an Eureka Seven'd Anemone x Dominic post entitled "Oh well" in commoration of the start of ep 48, but I think I'll just wait until I finish the series and hammer everything all in one giant post. Plus I really wanted the "Is this Love" image of the two, and I'm not about to go browsing Danbooru at work to find it, I'll just upload it from home. I'm halfway tempted to screencap, but VLC really doesn't support the idea, so it's not gonna happen without some prodding.

That said, Sakuya > Eureka. Long purple hair and facial markings ftw.