Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Alright, time for some real world, present day stuff. Alledgedly taking the Econ Test tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. 85 on BC calc...which fits well with the 80-somethings on the past two Calc tests as well. Okay, so my work ethic sucks this year, but besides HOPE what do I really have to care about? Speaking of not caring D'Oraz, lets find a good creative distraction like say joint writing a story. No more of this lets make another blog stuff, I want something that I can do without having to work my way through Netscape and Blogger's errors.

Hmmm, Jazz band's playing at the Silent Auction and I have a whopping 1/3 of the songs. Damn Palmer! Damn Palmer! He just had to go behind his back and cave and change the line-up for the Spring Symphony Concert. I don't like his new theme, the old one was so much better. Now, it's still a secret irregardless of whether I like it or not, not that it matters cause those who are going to come are going to come no matter the theme (though I figure some might actually get turned off depending on their views of the theme, but only a very small irregular few).

Attention: Anyone who would like to do anything with Colin, I'm not free until Sunday the 29th thanks to the musical. The only exception to this rule being Jiaz cause we've got Lit to work on. Everyone else, be forewarned, I'm liable to be on a very short fuse during this time. Especially since I've still got something like 40 hours of playing to do until the 29th and my fingers are already sore for trying to pizz all the damn notes.
Isn't red such a good announcement color?

Song of the Moment: Move - Future Breeze. Yeah Jiaz, that is your fault, but very fun.