Monday, March 10, 2003

Alright, unlike Jiaz, I won't be getting my vaccination at school since Kaiser Permanente, aka Aon's , aka my father's employer, health care service, is offering the same thing, with alot less of a line, for only $15. I'd claim the savings of $70 that that equals, but I just lost a bet with my mother. Well, it wasn't really a bet, and it wasn't really something that I had a chance of winning. Basically the idea was that if I didn't play to par at my piano lesson, I'd be paying the $65 for this month. Now, of course, bringing my mother to my piano lesson was like the ultimate mistake, since it led my 30 minute lesson to be an hour and thirty minutes and included the same lecture about how I could do so much if I bothered practicing and how I ultimately needed to decide where I was going to college and so on and so forth and all that other crap I've been told so many many times.

There was no overall plot to this blog, I just wanted a non-rant form of venting. If you really want the rant, then, well, ask really nicely and perhaps you'll get the hot-blooded rant of the stupidity of orchestra competition, the downfalls of Colin, and why I only seem to learn the pieces of information I already know.