Monday, March 03, 2003

Weekend Blog, it's just so much more fun to do it this way. Plus, I wasn't home 'till well after Midnight either of the two previous nights anyways.

Saturday I went to work bright and early where Bill and I netted a gross $1600 or so. It was really an $800 day until two South Korean gentlemen shipped 3 boxes of documents back to Seoul with a good deal of need for haste for a grand total of $800. After that I joined Ian, David (yes, my brother), and John at Kyle's for some Street Fighter EX3 (yeah, it does seem a lot like Tekken with the flavor of Marvel vs. Capcom) and Shanghai Noon. I also played several games of Defense of the Ancients v2.3 for Warcraft III and found that some aspect of either that map or Warcraft III in general causes a driver compadability issue with Kyle's cpu that cause a memory dump. Finished gaming at about 2:30 AM and went home.

Sunday I slept a solid 8 hours then got up and wasted alot of time. I watched 5 episodes of Outlaw Star, stretching from "Final Countdown" to "The Strongest Woman in the Universe" which is a spree of episode 14 to 18. Then I went over to Kyle's and played Street Fighter and DDR Konamix. Ian and David didn't come so it was a bit more active for all since there was less rotating. After John left I did too much DDR; we're talking Colin doing roughly 15-20 in a row of the higher end songs, which is quite a burnout.

Monday was to be a day of D&D, but Destination Imagination practice ran long, Josh had other obligations come up, and I had to cover for Ting at work (a $2200 day). We got a good deal of stuff accomplished though.

Other notable events of this weekend. Well, my cat basically ensured that I won't have any futher siblings. No, not like that you sick person. Here, let me explain: my poor cat, Cinnamon, who is now 16 years old (which is 90 for those who count in cat years, though I have no idea how one would have originally determined how much a cat or dog year equates to) had cancer. Technically it was feline some-or-other, so we sent her away this weekend to get radiation treatment. So, for this week I now have a radioactive cat. I'm supposed to wash my hands if I pet her and she gets special litter that gets flushed down the toilet (yeah, way too much info eh?). Well, nonetheless, she likes to sit on my father's lap, so I figure that the odds of me getting a sister are below calcuations. Also, I got direct access inheritance. Basically since my Uncle passed on, my parents cleaned out his house and I got some of his old CD's and comic books.

As for next weekend, it looks as though I'll have a Sunday and that'll be about it. I do have a working bike and I owe D'Oraz a visit, so I think I'll have to capitalize on those facts. I also need to go game shopping since I could use some fresh electronics to keep me busy. Next Saturday I'm presently slated to Work (well, technically I'm not, but Kyle's got the other store and Ian's busy, so I am) and to 'help out' at the debate tournament. Oddly enough I think I had to work last time and Stein was pissed...well, I guess he'll have to get pissed again. I also started like 4 more comics, and finished then all except Penny Arcade, which I've only mostly finished at the moment.

On a related note, I've decided to dedicate songs to people so if you think you've got a song for yourself or someone else, send it to me. Oh, and anyone trying to submit Evil Queen for Cindy will be shot, comprende?