Thursday, March 27, 2003

Well. The musical has been going very well. It sounds like tons of fun to watch, but I'm stuck beneath all the action. Anyone who's coming should not expect to see me, cause I'm pretty much obscured by the big black curtain we have hanging from the end of the stage extension. Attendance has been decent, though not the sold out every night decent that was South Pacific. But on higher notes, Shabnam came today! There hasn't been anything to rant about about the musical, so there won't be any :)

Apparently something or someone took a sizeable chunk out of my bass. I'll analyze the damage later, mostly because I don't have the bass with me at the moment.

Anyone up for joining my army of liberal admission agency opinion altering liberals? No conservatives allowed, because I want to maim, not kill, or at least not kill them all.

In other news we've had a non-wartime helicopter related casuality in Texas (well, casuality isn't the word...death is the word). Apparently a forest service helicopter crashed while searching for pieces of the space shuttle. The question arises: Why was the forest service searching from a helicopter for presumably tiny pieces of a space shuttle?