Tuesday, February 18, 2003

An addition to the saga of getting lost in Devonhall.

Not only did I get lost, but upon conferring this knowledge to Jia Jia, I was informed of the crux of my mistake (ie: which wrong turn I made) and told the proper way. Misinterpreting Jiaz's usage of the word entrance, I left his house and tried seeking a second way out of the neighborhood that would lead me closer to Sargent Road. For those of you who haven't caught on yet, there isn't one. Nonetheless I spent a very good deal of time lost in Jiaz's neighborhood before giving up.

I'd also like to point out that Roger's Bridge Road, which happens to be the little road between Bell Road and Devonhall, would make for the ultimate filming of Sleepy Hollow except for the slight danger that the Headless Horseman's mount might trip and break a leg. Other than that, it's quite perfect. Well, by night anyways, since by day the only creepy bit is the Sear's Air Conditioner that's sitting on the side of the road, like a big white fan thingy.

In the spirit of those who might not enjoy the medieval musings ofswords and sorcery I have decided to soon create a similar series of short legends on a more high tech level, but I've decided to hunt for a co-writer before beginning to care (*Cough* D"Oraz *Cough*).