Thursday, February 20, 2003

Alright, this is yesterday's post that was going to be until the power decided that I didn't need it to watch the episode of Futurama that I wanted to see (though I do want to see them all). Well, when power goes out at 11 and there's barely a moon, it leaves complete darkness and thus nothing to do but sleep.

Back to today:
Wow, work today was high stress. I had the Orchestra concert to look forward to and Speech coming up tomorrow and Ron on high alert since we had a major color copy job (major meaning large) and the copier decided that eating every 6th and 7th copy would be a great idea and then the whole other issue which'll be covered in brief just below this:

Here is goes. Those of you who have been acting in accordance with the plans of Cindy, back off. The table is set for two and the cards are dealt. It's my game and my pace now, it has caused enough problems and damage with my acting when there was not time to finish the play. I've started a bridge and already begun burning it. Please, spare me the pressure, I need to reevaluate what and how I play my hand else it'll be something I'm going to regret for a long time.

On a lighter note, some humor from Theodore S. Abbott:
Q: Why are fire engines red?
A: 1 + 2 = 3. The third letter in the alphabet is C. The sea is full of fish. The sturgeon is a fish. Caviar comes from sturgeons. Russians are fond of caviar. Fire engines are always rushin'. What other color could they be?