Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Welcome to Georgia, home of the convergant time theorem. I didn't try out for All-State Orchestra so that I could have an opportunity to go to Prom since the weekend of All-State Orchestra fell on the day of Prom. Well, as it turns out, All-State for Speech falls upon that same day, and Cindy seems determined that we are going to go. So, if I do end up not catching a break and do get whisked away, perhaps for an encore of round 2's fun, would someone mind finding out when and where Centennial's Prom is? I have a cousin who's a junior there and if worst case comes to worst case I can double date with her and her boyfriend along with myself and someone else from Centennial. Unfortunately for my immortal soul, the only 3 Centennial people I know (excluding my cousin and her boyfriend) are Mari (who I'm not asking anywhere), Denise Boder (probably the most likely choice, though I'll be damned beyond eternity), and Joey Fuhr (who is a guy, so you can figure why Denise is ranked above him).

Well, according to Lakly, her birthday falls at the end of National Eating Disorder Awareness Week (this week), so conventional logic would hold that that is this Friday.

Hurrah. Nothing quite like online comics to keep a mind distracted. Especially sprite comics, with good plot, and using FF3 sprites with affirmative action, very fun. Today's lesson: if you're going to use FF sprites, please keep it in an FF setting. Dungeon's and Dragons with Final Fantasy doesn't mix (yes, this holds for 8-bit as well).