Thursday, February 06, 2003

And now for today, now that yesterday's out of the way. Here's a personal shout out to Ting, Bill works 4342 every other Thurday :þ.

New Email Address, which'll hopefully allow me to send Email as opposed to Hotmail.com: CoinWester@Swiftpublications.com, name ought to change one D'Oraz and I can agree on something better, which might take awhile.

I really need to decide if I want to go to Oxford @ Emory or Tech, decisions decisions.

Today's Video Game Reminicence (I really am starting to doubt if that's spelled right) is Nights: Perhaps the only Sega Saturn game that I ever played more than an hour of, it was just that good. It was utterly fantastic though the premise sounds really stupid. You're a flying guy who grabs rings while doing loops and spins (and yes, that's just about it) while avoiding enemies and enjoying the music and artwork.