Thursday, February 06, 2003

Alright, first I need to recoup for yesterday. I did have a stuff intended but my Cable went out for a good 3 minutes (during West Wing even) so I abandoned the idea.

Anyways. Yesterday's phrase of the day was "Let's go make babies," which I doubt will ever become a sucessful pickup line, but is fun to say anyways.

Anyone who has any suggestions on what to do during the vast boredom that is Music Theory, please tell me.

Today's (well, yesterday, but whatever) Video Game Reminicence is Claymates: quite possibly one of the worst platformer game ever (yes, worse than Crash Bandicoot, well, actually...) this SNES game had one redeeming feature, the theme to Cape Claynaveral. It was a cute little tune, some 16 notes long, infinately repeated. It was easy to get stuck in one's head and impossible to get out. I'm actually both suprised and thankful that no one has ripped it and put it on Kazaa.

I finally got the Diablo II mod working. Lesson learned: Don't run WinZIP and then try to extract the files yourself, it just doesn't work.

I started a little home in Animal Crossing. I've paid off the basic rent on my house and that's just about it. I got myself some rare furnture too. It's one of those dolls within dolls from Russia, but its a life size one to start with, really creepy.