Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Alright. Gmail starts to scare me. You write an email, it supplies you with links that might interest you. So I write Jiaz an email about my thoughts of Full Metal Panic, which I just watched. Anyways, long story short. Following through a series of links to links, I've found instructions on emmulating a mouse on your keyboard.
Check it out
I found it oddly intriguing, definately something I'd try if I had to use a crappy Laptop mouse anyways.

In my own defense in reference to Jiaz's latest post, I'd like to illustrate that Yuzuyu is on of the central figures to Aishiteruze Baby and so it's a reference to an anime, as seen here. Yuzuyu'd be the little girl with a adorably huge eyes. That aside, don't ask me why she has gray hair, it's anime. If that doesn't do it for you, consult your reference copy of the laws of anime.