Sunday, June 27, 2004

Man, my family has soo many issues. I'm in the computer room on Asgard, headphones on playing a mix of Symphony of the Night's OST and a few songs by The Stripes from the Bakuretsu Tenshi OP set by Nipponsei and my mother asks who I'm talking to, because I'm typing a fair deal. I respond with Cindy, which was the truth at the time. Cindy then goes to bed, because it was getting really late in China. So, about an hour later, I'm in another AIM chat, this time with Jefe, but they don't know that. So my father gets my attention (headphones and all, right), and my mother asks me if Cindy wants to go to the family pool party.
I say: Well, I'd have to ask her when she wakes up.
Mother: Wakes up?
Me: Yeah, wakes up, she's 12 hours ahead, just went to bed.
Mother: Oh, then who were you talking to?
Me: Jeff.
Father: Oh, don't invite him. We'd have to explain that too many times. Including 4 times to my father.
Mother: Oh, we should try that.
Me: Should I get D'Oraz? Oh, but he's already gone.
Mother: You see, you're dating someone not of the normal ethnicity, and some of the elders in the family are having some issues with that. So perhaps we could do the reverse.
Me: Right ethnicity, wrong gender?
Mother: Exactly.
Me: How about wrong ethnicity and wrong gender? I could invite Edmund.
Mother: No, Edmund's not something you toy with like that. If you like Edmund and Edmund likes you, then that's it. But you're out of luck, because I know Lisa Guo's going to Vanderbilt.

This is my life, and people wonder where my sense of humor comes from. Hehe.