Tuesday, June 15, 2004

So, I'm taking a rather difficult break for Aishiteru ze Baby, which is an adorable anime Jiaz has me watch. Yeah, Jia, that's your cue to chat "crack" several times.

Earlier in the week my mother and I swung by CD Warehouse so while she picked up some odd 5 cd's (including Matrix: Revolutions and Matrix:Reloaded) I got myself They Might be Giants's Apollo 18 and Jason Mraz's CD. Apollo 18 is a great set of classic tracks and Jason Mraz is, at least within my group of friends, practically a sing-along album, at least for some of his songs, and I love the rest. So what can I say.

In an update to the Keira Knightly news of last post, Parade did an article on her as well, and disclosed that she had been in a movie called Thunderpants. Yes, that's seriously the title, and yes, the topic of the movie is about a young boy with a gastrointestinal disorder that gives him near constant flatulence. And there's something about him joining Nasa, but I was only read the description by my father, so I can't say I know the full story.

Either way, other scary news, if you search for "actors database", voice actors beats out the internet movie database on Google.

On Sunday, the family went to BestBuy where Ian got WarioWare for the Gamecube, David picked up I am a Robot's only album (good stuff), and I got the soundtrack to SSX3. A good Cd, not all the best songs IMHO, but a good variety selection. No Caesers, no I am a Robot (though David has that covered). There is the Basement Jaxx song I love though, so that's nice. Also, there's a very kawaii (I should be shot) mini mini poster of Allegra in a demi-anime style. Allegra isn't my favorite character, but I'm not going to complain.

I didn't get the internship, which means I'm back to hunting. It's a shame, I'd have liked the $10 an hour, however the job would've been even more mind numbing that Java. Sheer spreadsheet filling, internet research crawling, and other grunt work. And should I have finished that, Marketing gets me as their slave next. Oh well, I didn't get the job, I'll just go back to hunting and so that'll be that.