Friday, June 25, 2004

Meh, it's bedtime. Playing too much Gladius lately. Not my fault that I turn everything I touch into an unstoppable death machine in that game. It's like playing Final Fantasy Tactics, except with no classes and I can pull off Sabin/Auron-esce timing for craploads of bonus damage and unblockables.

I watched Samurai Champloo in French because Nerae was the first group I saw get it done, especially with Aoi-anime down for the time being for whatever delays they have. I understand way too much of this. Fortunately for the word, I don't feel like retranslating the French into English. I shudder to think of what that would do to the comprehensibility. But damn, French takes alot more words to say what other languages do. Especially with statements like only and never being double to quadruple negatives.

Currently in my head: Midori no Hibi OST - Panic da yo.