Friday, June 06, 2003

I remember what it was I wanted to say, and yes the Cowboy Bebop movie was unsuprisingly responsable for it. I wanted to highlight chokers, using Electra as the most recent example, and how they are simple and elegant. Yep, that was it.

Today was the ultimate in a boring, slow day. I packaged a grand total of one box. Yes, one box. That is it. I also had some more boxes thrown at me to load the trailor, and nearly fell asleep sitting on the conveyor belt. Bill's chrome dice had fallen off his car so he had them in his office. Ten points if you can tell me where he got (it's a movie) the inspiration for having chrome dice.

At work we have Paperpate PhD Multi pens. These things are very nice. One of them is a combo pencil/black pen/stylus and the other two are pencil/black pen/red pen. And with the computers over at UPS Store #4554 being so easy touch screened, the stylus isn't needed. Though playing with touch screen monitors by using two or three pens at once is fun.

In other news, today I realized how similar the words "mecha" and "mecca" sound in pronunciaton. The latter was one of the first words mentioned when I turned on my radio today, but I immediately thought the former. I think I'll blame Jiaz for that one. Oh well, just something I felt I'd mention.