Saturday, June 21, 2003

Okay. So perhaps I'm not really awake and shouldn't be worrying about my Blogging Karma when I have work in the morning, but what else do I really have to do?

So. At work I've been reduced to finding amusement swinging a measuring tape around. Which is actually better than cleaning the AC vents (wow, the corperate people didn't ever clean anything, this place is still filthy and Bill and I have been working at it forever). I do think Bill trusts me, perhaps too much for anyone's good. He keeps stopping down at Blimpie to see Kannan. After we broke out all the remained LED bouncy-balls, most of which were dead from age. I convinced him (not much effort there) to take on down to Kannan. It took him 30 minutes. He called about 20 minutes in and asked if we were busy, I said no, Bill goes "well, I'm at Blimpie, I'll keep an eye on things from here." When he did come back he said that they had bounced the ball all over the store, but it wouldn't light up, what a pity. The damn corperate store has all sorts of junk. We have popcorn and topping in a box in the back. No, not microwavable, but actual, put in a popper, popcorn. It's almost scary. And all the customers keep asking where the old people went and if the prices change and then they whine (it's a 10% increase, which on a $6.00 ground shipment is nearly nothing, especially since shipments don't take sales tax).

That's life for you I guess.

Heavy DDR is kinda fun. Double DDR is actually kinda scary. The amount of reach I can get on the pads would likely get someone to shoot me in an arcade (but fortunately it doesn't ask for Left pad left and Right pad Right at the same time very often on light).