Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Wow. Work today was pretty much utter crud. I mean, it wasn't busy and just dragged on and on. Bill is getting odder by the moment, I'm glad he'll be getting some breaks, cause I seriously think he's starting to lose it. He did throw a customer out, and the day took a major dip, but that's because, as a former UPS owned store, we get all the ratty, cheap-ass customers who will do anything to save a few bucks. We are constantly getting people with insane demands (I want to overnight this 4 pound package with a sig requirement (btw, sig req is a $4 charge by itself) and it better not cost more than $10. Me- Umm...Ma'am? You're looking at $30 minimum. Her- Your prices are so much worse. Me- No, 10% higher than they were. Her- I'm leaving!. Bill- Door's that way) No. That's not how the exilement went today, it wasn't nearly as pretty, but whatever, she deserved it.

I've decided that I ought to find some decent gameboy games and start using those for the spare time I have at work. Since I think it'd be at least less suspicious then using electronic systems on the big tv with Bill.