Friday, June 13, 2003

Rainy days at work are pretty slow. Today was not exception. However, CD plan composed mainly of Frank Sinatra with a few songs of the Brian Setzer Orchestra and the Smithereens was good for the mind in periods of complete boredum.

I did clean the high level paneling above the sliding glass walls. Found loose washers and a screw. I don't think I want to know. But that cleaning wasn't nearly as amusing as the Cleaning Crew at about 5:30. Bill with his little yellow feather duster and me with my paper towels and 409, singing Frank Sinatra with the CD, which led into a discussion of the movie Antz, but that's another story.

We also had fun with a large foam mattress, measuring some 48x24x22. So Bill decided to cram it into a 50x16x13. Now, I admit foam gives a bit, but that was alot to give, yet we managed. Sure the box bulges, but that's nothing special, that's why the world gave us strapping tape.

Today was Friday the 13? Did not even notice until some customer asked me the date and we managed to combine the two facts (day of the week and the date) to come to the conclusion that today was indeed Friday the 13th.