Monday, June 23, 2003

Well, I spent the first two waking hours of my day staving off the approach of entropy, namely cleaning my room. I have loads and loads of junk in there still, at least a good two more hours still to go. But I did revive a good load of memories, good and bad including "Bob's Delightfully Plump Non-Fat Dairy Creamer," which was the name of my Bass duet at FSU. Name was invented by Leland, my partner, who is to bass players as licorice is to jelly beans. Yeah, it can be considered one, but no one really ever enjoys them. Leland was a bass player in his schools Band (Which tells you something to start with) and actually, at risk of sounding mean, we'll leave it at that.

Jeff, is Lowes still looking for people? Cause my hours at The UPS Store are getting shorter by the day. Just wondering.

Well, I'm presently on reduced sibling days, which really rules. David's off at debate camp in North Texas, and Ian has camp every day until 3 so he's gone before I'm awake and I'm at work before he returns.

Well, we've evolved from listening to just Sinatra at work, to listening to Sinatra and Dean Martin. Bearing that in mind, the song current in my head is "House of the Rising Sun" and you can find a vast array of artists playing it, but my favorite version is Led Zepplin's.