Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Alright. Since it's been a few days, this'll will be a day of spring cleaning on issues I need to address.

First and foremost, does anyone care to lend me a means of death (yes, I am kidding, but there is a reason to this). My two brothers and myself just had a debate that never should have happened. We argued over, and I am very very sad to admit this, what destroys Misty's bike in the Pokemon TV series thus causing her to follow Ash incessantly. Ian says it was Pikachu attacking spearows, David says it was a Gyrados, and I am set in my belief that it was destroyed by the swarm of Pikachus in the Pokecenter while Ash peddled the bike to generate enough concurrent electrical force to blow Team Rocket away. Anyone care to clarify the issue or do I have to hunt down the solution in old Nintendo Powers?
On a similar, and perhaps more shameful related note, the dubbing in the new release of Pokemon is absolutely horrible. Just as a note to any TV executives, present or future, if your two villians have an repeated intro that involves them talking together then for the love of all things holy please make sure that the voices go well together!

Secondly, to address this whole discrepencies about my date to Prom issue. Sarah Katie Milway is a 10th grader. If you care to disbelive this issue then you may consult last year's yearbook and on page 291 (I believe it is) you will find her picture. It is in the bottom right of the page, 1 picture left of the absolute bottom left. If you really care to know more then you'll have to ask.

Thirdly, I would like to challenge Jeff to tell me what I have been wrong about recently.

Fourthly, anyone who can suggest a good way to keep myself entertained in Pair's class without drawing attention to the fact that I'm *gasp* not working.

Fifthly, anyone who knows anything about playing bass by only chord charts, help would be greatly appreciated. I'm getting bored with arpeggios and scales. Perhaps I'll have to convince Chang to let me use Music Theory as practice time.

Well, that ought to be enough postage for now, but if you feel the need to complain about something I have a contact button and am open to suggestions.