Sunday, April 13, 2003

Well, I did some searching of my own and found several comics involving Kirby, but only one that was semi-long, and it was only passing Kirby sprites and a total overall piece of (add your own demeaning word here). What a great pity. Fortunately for the world, this has not inspired me to take up digital art as a means of rectifying the universe, it'll just have to be incomplete on it's own.

Anyways, another story from work. Today Cindy paid Bill and I a visit since she was already out driving anways and had nothing better to do. Anyways, when I was mailing my blue backpack to JanSport to get it repaired (Lifetime Warranty! Kick!) she was quite fascinated with the digital scale (I'll concede, it's fun to watch) and pondered aloud what would happen if she sat on it, which subsiquently led to a discussion of her weight and then to the necessity of Cindy gaining weight to fit into her size 4 (Dramatic Chord cause damnit I'm not paying those musicians to do nothing) Prom dress since dresses only come in even sizes and the size 2 didn't reach to the floor because "I like a dress that falls to the floor" to which Bill quickly added "that's only good if it's a miniskirt." I thought it was a very nice addition, though Cindy was already ticked about the next bit of man advice I recieved that'll be shared below, and didn't enjoy it as much. So that was, to quote the Daily Show, "your moment of zen."

Man Advice from Bill (don't expect an even demi-regular installment of this): Never start dating a girl on, before, or even remotely near Valentine's Day (big gift required), the end of school (big gift so she doesn't "forget" you over the break), and if you're going to break up, do so after Thanksgiving, but before Christmas. There, you are all now informed.

Third note of intrest, I've already been offered to go Greek at Tech. How's that for fast turnaround? The odd part is it's been offered by way of the mother of a girl whose sister and boyfriend are at Tech through my mother...sometimes I wonder about how many resources mother has at her command, it's got to be a startling number.