Monday, April 14, 2003

In true standard fashion for the end of my Spring Break, I spent my last day doing lawn work at my Grandmother's. I did find out something interesting though. Apparently, when you score a strikeout in baseball, the K is reversed if it was a strikeout looking as opposed to a normal K for strikeout swinging. Just in case it ever puzzled anyone besides myself.

The Spring Break Closing brings with it no end to the standard tedium. In fact, I much dislike Spring Break because everyone is always out of town so nothing ever gets accomplished for those who don't go anywhere. Well, I spent my Break with nothing special. David bought Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Zone of the Enders 2. ZoE is nothing more than eye candy. It's pretty easy save for a few bosses, but then again, so was ZoE and MGS and MGS 2 so I guess I really shouldn't expect difficulty. Just a halfway decent plot (or full-blown mega-plot for the MGS's) and a crapload of fun to look at things like 100 flying gunpods exploding simultaneously at the firepower from Jehuty (what a stupid name, but most the mechs have bad names).

As for MvC2, I think I scare myself with how many of the characters I'm very well aware of without actually having played their games. The Marvel Universe is very much in my awareness without ever reading the comics (save for X-Men) but I know the stories and foes of Spider Man, Venom, Dr. Doom, Iron Man, War Machine, and all the others. Actually, I'm more worried with my familiarity with the Darkstalker's characters, but oh well. Anyways, anyone who wants to give me some info on Jin, Buster Bros, Marrow, or Shumo-Gorath, I'm quite curious, mostly because the FAQs do crap for explaining the sources since the people over there that post are 90% cheating morons, oh well.