Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Wow. Family can really suck when you need info. Present example, I've been stuck trying to figure out what party combination/event I need to trigger plot advancement in Suikoden since Sunday now, and no matter what I've tried I can't seem to get it to work. I was going to check GameFAQS yesterday, but my mother was on the computer playing Mah-Jong Tiles through MSN from 8 until Midnight! And what I did learn from my short search (cause Midnight is late for me folks), didn't help. So I finially managed to check just now, after Ian finially got sent to bed an hour late (he just didn't go and no one really stopped him) after a good 2 hours of Stongbad and random Yahoo games which was preceeded by 2 more hours of my mother playing WordTwist. College is going to be such heaven!

Okay, I have no idea what the Fsck happened to my template, I probally don't want to know, but I do want to make sure that you all know that that was not some supressed alter ego that came springing forth, but rather, hopefully, some Blogger fluke.